[Mb-hair] Hair photos

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 17:52:24 PDT 2005

  Thanks Robin :
      I really like the frenetic group sing a long shots . I thonk it DOES
capture a bit of the LOVE .

                               With Love & Blessings ,
                                   Bruce Eyster

From: Robin McNamara <olhippie at tampabay.rr.com>
>Date: Thu Sep 15 14:13:04 CDT 2005
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
>Subject: [Mb-hair] Hair photos

>Yahoo! PhotosHey Tribe&nbsp;I was not going to send these pics because there
was too much "me" in them &amp; also&nbsp;so many didn't come out &amp; are
blurry&nbsp;but Suzie says that I should send because&nbsp;they still capture
the&nbsp;memories. And yes Nina Singing "Let The Sunshine In" with you &amp;
Debbie &amp; the others&nbsp;on the stage is etched&nbsp;in my mind forever.
:)&nbsp; Also Meredith&nbsp;it was such a pleasure meeting you &amp; your
wonderfuls boys&nbsp;please tell them that I said to "never stop rockin"!,&
nbsp;I wish we had had more time to chat about our hometown &nbsp;"Newton":)&
nbsp;Love foreverRobin&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Hair                         9/9/05

> Check out                   my photos
>
>                                    erbal2000 has invited you to view
a photo album on Yahoo! Photos

View Hair                               9/9/05

Try Yahoo!                         Photos for yourself Got digital
pictures of your own? Upload them to Yahoo! Photos -
then share them with friends and even get 35mm-quality
prints. Find out                         more.
Get 10                         FREE Prints
>Order Prints of                         erbal2000's photos for yourself -
your first 10 are                         FREE! Just click "Order Prints"
while viewing photos to                         get started.
If you can't see the             button above, copy and paste this web address
into your browser's             web address bar: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/
ph/erbal2000/album?.dir=/76d4&amp;.src=ph&amp;.tok=phfNFoDB5Oy9KzJx
Copyright &#169; 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy -
Terms of             Service