[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 15, Issue 21

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 18:55:18 PDT 2005

>Meanwhile, didn't someone just do an all-star concert
>of the show?

Yeah, that's what I was going to say too! There was
recently an all star benefit for the Actor's Fund...
the CD is cool

(sorry if these are a bit behind... I've been really
sick with a strep throat and haven't checked email ina
 few days)

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)