[Mb-hair] Re: Squabbles Mb-hair Digest, Vol 15, Issue 21

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 14 14:11:10 PDT 2005

Nina

It was so wonderful to see you too & give you a big hug & also see & hug
Michael, Tom, Julie, & Jim, Also to meet all the "listers: Leo, Sib,& Dauber
& all. It was an amazing night & from what I understand the next one is
supposed to be even bigger & better if that is possible. When is that
supposed to happen?.My evening ended at Phebe's where I hugged & said
goodbye to Keith, Allen, Heather & Shelly. Just a magical night for me.

Love forever
Robin