[Mb-hair] Re: [Mb-ha)Relaxtion

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Wed Sep 14 10:46:18 PDT 2005

Looks like all they can do is have a good time in the middle of a disaster, stay on vacation all the time and get paid for it with our tax dollars and let the country go down hill. Why doesn't the public stand up and do something, are they all that afraid of our government and the law folks these days. What happened to the way we used to stand up for things back in the sixty's.

Peace & Love ~~Charles~~