[Mb-hair] Where's the LOVE?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:22:52 PDT 2005

What a total drag it was to wake up to this fighting on the list when we
should be glorying in what transpired last Saturday night.  I agree
completely with those who have asked that it stop.

If people want to fight let me say it yet again: TAKE IT OFF THE LIST!!! Do
not do it here ever again. I truly am getting tired of having to say this
over and over. It is in the FAQ and is a condition of people being allowed
to be members of this list.

As to your subject matter, there are at least 5 Hair concert projects in
development that I am aware of, and probably many more that I am not aware
of, so to argue over who had the idea first is ridiculous. Let's talk about
Hair and the reunion and let's enjoy the love that we generated this
weekend.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html