[Mb-hair] September 10th. 2005

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Tue Sep 13 17:27:44 PDT 2005

Richard Haase suggested:

I think a production of HAIR should be done with all the old timers

slightly avant garde

but it would be incredible

standing in the middle of the singing was awesome

Can I Play Berger? Please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please

  _____