[Mb-hair] HAIR Reunion pictures - not visible!!

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 18:03:30 PDT 2005

I had a similar challenge, but succeeded after
double-checking that all parts of the very-long link
were included:

http://plaindealing.net/Users/DispArt1.asp?Pub=Living%20Pictures&Head=10%20Sep%202005%20-%20Hair%20Reunion%20at%20La%20MaMa&Link=Article42/HeleneCamPic019.jpg&S

(notice that the last link-phrase of your error
message finishes before the above full URL.

rj