[Mb-hair] "The Hootenanny"

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 16:40:27 PDT 2005

The Hootenanny was masterful, of course I want to thank Walter Michael Harris & Nina & many others for making it happen It was a magical event that will linger with me forever.

Ya know gang I just went through an amazing experince like no other ever in my life, for openers I saw & hugged wonderful friends that I had not seen for many, many years. I will not try to give the evening glowing reviews but if I die in my sleep tonight I just might feel fulfilled before God when he says "is anything else you would like to experiance on earth my son". I would just prop myself up & say "I don't think so dear lord" Also I tend to believe I was the only one to pinched Michael Butler's ass that evening.  :)

Love forever
Robin

.

http://lpintop.tripod.com/robinmcnamara