[Mb-hair] Re: The reunion...

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Sun Sep 11 20:26:12 PDT 2005

Yeah Dauber man, I'm with you all the way brother; it was great to meet you
and soooooooooo many other new & old HAIR freaks once again.
Judy, Jim, and I just got back to Maine at about 10pm here on Sunday so I'm
a little rugged at the moment but I'd be really remiss not to add a quick
opinion.
Nina you are to be so commended for all you did to pull this together. I
realize you had a great deal of wonderful help from some far out people. But
your hanging in there with this project is what caused it to come to
fruition and be the biggest, bestest, HAIRyist bash yet!! Thank you Nina and
all the others who worked diligently behind the scenes to make this happen!
Michael it was fan freaking tastic to see you again my brother. Jeff, GREAT
job on the video man!
WMH, you were wonderful and it was outasite to finally meet you after all
these years of internet communications. You were a spot on emcee and handled
the evening's events flawlessly!
I gotta say that Debbie, Mike, Sally Shaffer, Bill Swiggard and Tioga Joe
are just plain beautiful people!! To me you freaks epitomize the spirit and
camaraderie of HAIR. In a night filled with so much hubbub and people
playing catch up with each other, you 5 went out of your way to make me and
Judy feel really special and absolutely like we belonged there! And Jim
Burns, man I loved our little chats throughout the evening.And Ross and Ace
and, well hell, when you start with the names you just can't stop!!! But of
course the list goes on and on. I certainly didn't personally meet everyone
but man I had a relatively decent idea of who was who (or whom was whom)
when it was all over.
I too took many pics and my camera also has the ability to do mpegs so I'm
gonna burn a disc and send it to you Nina.
And I'm rambling on cuz I'm a bit giddy, tired, and banged up but my heart
is in a beautiful place right now. I'll write more after a good night's
visit to Mr. Sandman.
Thank you all for being there! The sing along was a blast!

PEACE,
Leo