[Mb-hair] The reunion...

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Sep 11 11:02:54 PDT 2005

it was really lovely barbara
you were missed and looked for
----- Original Message -----

we had a lot of fun
the highlight of this one
in my opinion
as opposed to the intimate brilliance of the last gathering
was a group sing where one had a tribe of 100+ singing down the many high
pts of the score
and everybody was unusually in sync for that kind of chance occurence and
beautiful voices
and in a wonderful way
it sounded eerily like the album
only squared
with even more texture
and bigger
and standing in the middle of it
there were moments when i thought one could feel the universe rumble
in a good way

and about 20 - 30 of us were bad and smoked pot on the fire escape
and jerrys nephew is very much like jerry
only oddly with an angelic disposition
it was a hoot
and they had really good sushi