[Mb-hair] Tioga Joe, 1979, (with hair out the wazoo)

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Fri Sep 9 16:02:52 PDT 2005

Hey HAIR heads,

My Louisiana photographer brother LAMAR wanted to make sure you guys got a load of me at about my hairy-est in 1979 (when most others had gone disco):

http://flickr.com/photos/lamarstyle/41722442/

(copy & paste if this doesn't automatically convert to a link)

At the time, I was a Continental Soldier (with my hair past my shoulder) 9 to 5 daily at the Gunpowder Magazine in Colonial Williamsburg.  Long hair there was A-OK.

Can't wait to see those ones of you I get to at LaMaMa e.t.c. tomorrow evening for the NYC HAIR Reunion.

"...my hair like Jesus wore it,"

Peace,

Sib / Tioga Joe
Ouachita (Northeast Louisiana) Tribe, 1974