[Mb-hair] Morning

MATT VESIC mattvesic at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 10:51:08 PDT 2005

Hey Michael, your latest blog entry was dead on.  It
makes me pissed that this has to happen in a country
that should be as ready as can be for this kind of
happening.  Then there are the number of people I have
overheard in conversation that can't believe the
people are looting.  However the people judging the
actions of those in New Orleans have no idea of what
it's like to be dirt poor or be in a survival
situation.  The media milking of this ha been bad as
well.  It's such a shame that in the age of such
technology we are at the mercy of ratings hungry,
manipulated "news".

I'm currently working in the properties department at
Warner Brothers.  I'm temping in accounts.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the reunion.
How ever my love, thoughts, and spirits will be with
you and the tribes.

Have a safe trip, peace and love- Matt