[Mb-hair] Re: "The End Of The World Show"

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Fri Sep 2 20:54:05 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----

 From: "Robin McNamara" <olhippie at tampabay.rr.com>
 Subject: [Mb-hair] "The End Of The World Show"
............................... Also I really wonder if Bush would not have
had the helicopters in there a whole lot sooner at least droping off food &
water if people lived in upcale white neighborhoods. I think they he was
probably trying to get the oil pipelines hooked back up
first..................................
 Love forever
 Robin

I totally agree with you Robin, and the others who've expressed their
outrage, that this is deplorable! Why the hell did it take 5 freaking days
to FINALLY approve some federal funding and send the Guardsmen in? How many
more lives were lost because of this inhumane, delayed decision? After the
tsunami hit we were air dropping supplies within 2 days. Why are we not
taking care of our own people man? Is THIS what are taxes are buying? This
is bullshit man to the nth degree!! I called my senators and congressman
today and expressed my disdain and angst for the handling of this situation.
Hell, the public sector (radio stations, sports teams, individuals, etc.)
were already rallying for the cause by sending money, water, and food to
those impacted by Katrina. What took the federal government so long to
respond? This is our Amerika; this is mind blowing!!! Something really nasty
is blowing in the wind brothers & sisters.

PEACE,
Leo