[Mb-hair] FW: New Orleans

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 17:54:41 PDT 2005

I'm not sure who he was.. but did anybody else see what I just saw? NBC is running a releif telthon right now, various artists and actors are playing and taking turns asking for support, You can tell they are reading their telepropters.. But a moment ago, Mike Myers and another black actor (I'm sorry to describe him that way, BUt I am not sure who it was) were taking turns reading their lines. The black gentleman with tears iin his eye started talking about the devestation and how Black people are being portrayed as looting while whites doing the same thing are being portrayed as getting supplies for their families. Mike Myers picked up his line and then when it came the other guys turn, He looked into the camara and said, "George Bush doesn't like black people." NBC quickly turned to someone else.. Just more proof that in America, Free Speech is only free if you say the "right" things.