[Mb-hair] Mugsy, THE UNCLE FLOYD SHOW,. Rest In Peace

Jim Burns jameshburns at webtv.net
Sun Oct 30 03:35:26 PST 2005

This just ruined my weekend.

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkzJmZnYmVsN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2ODAwNDQw
(Craig Calame Remembered)

THE UNCLE FLOYD SHOW was a cult comedy program that began running,
DAILY, for years, in the mid-70s, out of New Jersey.   Many legendary
rock bands appeared through the years...  (Lennon, Paul Simon, and
Bowie, were fans...)   More significantly, when it was on NBC-New York
in the early '80s, it was one of the only funny things on, late at
night... A few years later, it became one of the mosty popular series
ever, in the history of PBS' The New Jersey Network.

Although I was on a few UNCLE FLOYD SHOWS, acting in skits, I was a fan
of the series, much earlier, and for far longer.

Mugsy was one of that wonderfully talented bunch.

On the set, Mugsy was fun, kind, and professional.

I couldn't begin to count the number of laughs I got, while watching him
on the other set, the one in all of our living rooms.

Jim Burns