[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 16, Issue 32

Mike Blaxill mblaxill at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 17:25:33 PDT 2005

in my humble opinion - doesn't even come close to
Hair, which has way better music, is way more
engaging...really no comparison

i thought Rent had one or two good songs (the one
with the 36900(?) minutes, another one about
Sante Fe was decent) - the narrative was kind of
random - it was just ok - and Hair is a
masterpiece

just my opinion

<20051029000901.34392.qmail at web54205.mail.yahoo.com>