[Mb-hair] Love to hear people's opinions..

Laurie Hodges laurie at cubedsquared.com
Sat Oct 29 12:55:15 PDT 2005

Several friends from 'back home' performed in RENT -- and yes, it's true --
it's NOT Hair-- but the story of how it came to be, and the sad accolades
after a death that came too early by any stretch of the imagination... lends
itself to a story and a history and a identity all its own.

Not everyone can be as wonderful - -touche, but the show was in its own
right, remarkable.

By the way, speaking of remarkable -- Bowie's manager of 18 years is one of
the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of 'working' with - -I guess
'birds of a feather' is more than just a cliche ;)

-Laurie