[Mb-hair] HAIR at UVM

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Mon Oct 24 16:19:43 PDT 2005

The University of Vermont (UVM) is performing HAIR for 2 weekends starting
November 9th. I've been aware of this for about 2 months now so last
Thursday I called their box office to order 3 tickets. I was told several of
their shows had already sold out and if we wanted the 3 seats together there
were only 2 shows at which we could do that; other than that we could get 2
seats together but the third seat would be apart from that couple.
Unfortunately, I was calling from work so I didn't have my credit card with
me and the box office was closed by the time I got home. So first thing
Friday morning I called my son, who had attended post grad school there and
still lives in Burlington, and asked him to hike over to the box office so
he could get a look at the seating plan and reserve us tickets accordingly.
As it turned out, we got the last 3 tickets period!!!! They're all apart
from one another but we got em!! So their complete run is sold out and I
understand the theatre seats about 310. Moral of the story: If you know
about a HAIR production months in advance, order your tickets
immediately.Today I feel grateful to have gotten these 3 tix and I certainly
feel like it was meant to be.

PEACE,
Leo