[Mb-hair] Re: Thank you!

Laurie Hodges laurie at cubedsquared.com
Fri Oct 21 13:47:53 PDT 2005

My friend
Thank YOU so much!  How thoughtful and sweet of you. I chuckled loudly when
I got the box today - -truly a classy man you are -- and a VERY appropriate
gift.
You certainly did NOT have to do that.   The pleasure of having you in my
home was truly mine and the invitation to stay is there - -the door is
always open to you (no thank you gifts required).
I am scheduled to fly out to Key West on Tuesday  morning to film a festival
there (I have done this for 6 years straight now) -- suffice to say Wilma
might have other plans for me AND the festival !  So we are waiting
patiently with airline tickets in hand - -wondering what next week will
hold.  I truly hope the plans remain as planned.
I am thoroughly enjoying the banter of the fellow "hair-ites" (is there a
name for this clan?) and your blog ... well I expected nothing less....  I
do hope that I can sit and pen something worthy of a response soon.  My
brain is stimulated by intellectual bantering -- something that simply
doesnt happen too often in the entertainment arena-- what a shame.  Thank
you for including me into that very private and special place.

With much appreciation and many thanks - -
You really shouldn't have.
Laurie
xoxoxoxoxo