[Mb-hair] London, and Stuff

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 20 04:50:12 PDT 2005

this is vietnam all over again
i couldnt disagree more

and this is a complete debacle
our national guard in iraq
while people die in new orleans because there is not sufficent US forces to
save them
billions of dollars in this war
while black children languish in unspeakable poverty and discrimination

who is the enemy?
an afghan is an iraqui is a syrian
because this war is built on pure anti semitism
( eg arabs are semites too )
the fear of the bogey man in the minds of white america

one must realize the attrocities that the europeans
mainly the french and the british have been committing in the muslim world
for centuries

of course one does not defend terrorists
but this war is about capitalism not terrorism
about the industrial military complex making a very good buck off the heavy
industry
being generated by this war
every buckle in every backpack
?

It is not a very different thing
It is the victory of the remnants of the Nixon crew finally managing to
ressurrect Viet Nam War
and make its unholy name clean

and all these conservatives who pepper their blasphemy with the word jesus
jesus was the dove of peace
and would never never have pulled the trigger on a single arab
?

many will come in my name says the bible
applaud this profane spectacle of carnage?
what a shame jim