[Mb-hair] "My Life is my Sundance"

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sat Oct 15 16:33:26 PDT 2005

Most of you (I think) are familiar with Leonard Peltier so I would like to turn you on to something absolutely beautiful. Harvey Arden (Author/Ghostwriter) has taken some notes that Leonard has written on whatever he had available and made a spoken word CD with the music of Rev. Goat Carson & New Orleans Light. Instruments used in background: Buffalo Jawbone Harp w/backing vocals and harmonica; George Ingmire using Heartbeat Drum and guitar; Harry Lenz using Bass Clarinet and Saxophone; Michael Voelker using Drums.... Let me tell you folks I have been around a lot of musicians and different types of music and this is SPELL BINDING... :-)

Harvey reads Leonard's words with the music playing softly in the background and I could not move for the entire CD.

It is called "My Life is my Sundance" Prison Writings of Leonard Peltier and is available from CD Baby 1-800-448-6369  or  cdbaby at cdbaby.com  or  cdbaby.com is their website.....I ordered 2 copies with a 20% discount = $24.00 + $3.85 shipping Total $27.85  of course IF you want you can order one copy @ $15.00 plus $2.25 shipping Total $17.25...... It is a g-r-e-a-t deal and oh so beautiful and spell binding..

Had to turn you on....  :-)

peace,
barbara