[Mb-hair] Re: weed - it's good for the brain!

Doris J. Brook djbrook at hevanet.com
Sat Oct 15 11:44:11 PDT 2005

Jim,

Your story touched my heart, too, and I echo Barbara's sentiments.  I'm so in agreement with you as to parenting- when your childhood is chaos (as mine was also, with a bi-polar mother before it was even called that), it seems to me you just want to do better by your own children and make sure that they never suffer the things you went through.  We all will (and do) make mistakes with our kids (and lives), but at least let them not be the same ones!

Thank you for your courageous and eloquent sharing of your story.

Blessings,
Doris