[Mb-hair] Hello...hello...hello... Is there anybody in there?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:20:20 PDT 2005

Hi Jim, yes I am out here! Among other things I am scanning your slides of
the Be-In, and today received a great package from Bil Gonzolez (Thanks Bil,
& please thank Margie for me to!) with some more fabuolus photos, so expect
some updates soon. Looking forward to you and Leo visiting.

Lots of Hair productions happening. I  have a new list from TAMS that I will
be adding to the Current Productions page, so we can know where to get a
fix. Any chance the Maine contingent will be making it down to NYC for the
Laguardia High School production?

Back to the scanner...
XO,
Nina