[Mb-hair] Ground control to Major Tom

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:36:54 PDT 2005

Hiya James et all,

I'm still looking for someone to donate a big fat diesel bus that we can
convert to run on Veggie fuel.
And Joan Baez to tour with us.

:)
Much pre-production to research.
:)

on another front, I'm helping out at the Reid Center (kids from the
projects), developing and marketing a modern version of "The Wiz"...yeah,
it's called "The Wizzle"...I'm so not making that up.
The kids are awesome.

I'd love to hear how Ross is doing.  I'm going to try to get up to New York
on Dec. 16th and 17th to see the show.  Anyone else going to be there?
Dinner? Drinks?  I'd love to put faces to names.

Have a brilliant day.
Love,
Katie