[Mb-hair] My wife's first time watching the Hair movie

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Mon Oct 10 21:32:39 PDT 2005

I have NOT finished reading your email as yet Dauber but had to tell you I lived on 88th St. on the upper west side for about  10 years or so and out of my living room window on 89th St. is/was a stable that was very very busy and boarded horses for rental as well as horses for private use.

Guess you have never been to Central Park when the folks are riding their horses along the bridal paths as they were in the movie.

Get back to you later.

peace,
barbara