[Mb-hair] Re: My wife's first time watching the Hair movie

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Sun Oct 9 08:32:48 PDT 2005

On 10/09/2005, richard haase wrote:

> i agree sean seeing the movie en vivo in 1979 as a young man
> i thought it was horrendous
> the only bad production of HAIR i ever saw
> but then it wasnt awfully much about HAIR

Yeah, but as a 15-year-old in 1990, that was all I had. That was my first
exposure to the show, and I loved it!

Oh....just thought of something else...when Claude, Berger, etc. were
arrested, they were arrested in Short Hills, New Jersey, located in Essex
County. So why were they thrown in the Hudson County slammer?

dauber at banana-and-louie.org
 * ICQ: 28677921 * YIM: dau_ber * AIM: ddaauubbeerr