[Mb-hair] More web site updates

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 06:12:22 PDT 2005

More updates in the reunion section of the web site. I added two audio files
from the reunion - one of Frank Mills and the other of Let The Sunshine In.

Also received tons of gorgeous slides from Jim Pappaconstantine (thanks
Jim!) which I have started scanning, and hope to have up in the not too
distant future. I'll let you know when they are up.

As to Leo's video clips let me know if it would be easier to have them up on
the web site rather than emailing them.

Thanks for the info on Sir Shadow! Another unknown person in the phtoos
identified! Anyone know who the gentleman with long brown hair wearing a
dark blue shirt and a tie was?
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives