[Mb-hair] Kerner on Race 1968

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Oct 6 18:42:43 PDT 2005

The Jim Burns posting of Herbert's article created this reaction about a
hero of mine.
Also the Kerner Commission had quite historical connection to me. For more
on that go again in my website:
--http://www.michaelbutler.com
There; Secrets>Journal>Productions>Hair>'How and Why I Got Into Hair'
Michael