[Mb-hair] Race, 1968, Beyond... Bob Herbert in the TIMES....

Jim Burns jameshburns at webtv.net
Thu Oct 6 19:36:28 PDT 2005

Interesting stuff, Michael!

In a way that's really too horrible to think about, the anti-war
movement--carefully exploited by the Right, or not--helped give us
Nixon...  It's something that deserves more study, because to this day,
there are elements of the Left that are far too easly swayed by some
adroit manipulation...

(And I hate using such simple tags, as "Right," and "Left"!)

:-)

Everyone here should read that remembrance of yours:

http://www.orlok.com/orlok/michael/yippie.html

Thanks again, for bringing it to my attention!

Best, Jim