[Mb-hair] Sir Shadow

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Thu Oct 6 18:39:02 PDT 2005

Nina, Sir Shadow was a sketch artist who was whipping out some terrific
stuuf in seconds! He was a black man who was mostly sitting at a table with
black paper and a white pen/fine tip marker and drawing pics for people. He
asked me what my favorite musical instrument was and I replied "Guitar".
Within 30 seconds he handed me a beautiful white on black drawing of a
guitar player! His website is http://sirshadow.com

PEACE,
Leo