[Mb-hair] Re: Big Archives web site update

Jeff Lunger jlunger at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 13:26:29 PDT 2005

Nina,

Thank you for all the kind words.  I am blushing!  (being the modest sort...)  And thanks to everyone who commented on the reunion videos - Jim, Leo, Dauber and some others too I think...

Anyway, what she says is true, about the major Hair-related doc, and I will announce when we have a trailer online (which will be soon!)

As for a reunion video, I think that's a great idea, and I am so swamped with other things right now...so anybody who wants to take that on more power to you!  All those photos and the video clip on the Archive site are a terrific place to start!

xx
Jeff