[Mb-hair] Big Archives web site update

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:43:53 PDT 2005

OK Nina.. and the list...
My slides are now in the UPS truck on there way to you, (Nina) there are maybe 140 or so photos. I took 5 rolls of slides, but the beginning of the first roll was of the East Village and Roll 5 was Leo, Judy and I in Central Park. Most came out pretty good, a few a blurry.. The next reunion should have camara freindly lighting.. ;) I noticed alot of people were having problems because of the red lights. It's cool though.. seeing everyones picks, as it gives everyone a taste of the reunion through someone elses eyes.. A few of my shots were shot with a fisheye (wide angle) lens, which gives you a slightly warped but near panaramic veiw of the room.

And I have to concor with the tribe, Nina.. Kick Ass job getting these up and by letting us know who the people are.. It was really cool for me, cause I went into the online archives and checked out some photos from then and now... by the way was Lynn Kellogg there? (I don't know who she is.. but man.. she was beautiful!.. That was my veiw of women in the 60's, I know they came as they do now, in all shapes, colors and sizes, but she embodied my 60's dream gurl.. ha ha ) Also.. I met this wonderful woman at the reunion.. shorter, black woman, red hat, in many photos though her name escapes me... Who was she and what did she do in what production? Anyone? She was a sweetheart and lastly.. Who was Sir Shadow? Other than a brilliant artist? and his conection to the show? Oh and one other thing... It seems to me there were a few somewhat professional video camara folks there.. What was that for and where are those videos?

Cool... So little questions, so much time.. Stop, wait, reverse that.. JIM

Little Birdie <lbirdie at hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Bill, Robin, Michael, and Barbara,

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Sincer posting earlier I have added a section of Merediths reunion photos,
plus all of Robin and Suzie's reunion photos with captions. More coming
tomorrow.

Thanks and love,
Nina

The Hair Archives