[Mb-hair] Video of Aquarius

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:27:16 PDT 2005

That would be soooo cool... And at the end you could have the stills that everyone took with a musical background... and maybe even the attendies names scrolling up.. HA ha OK maybe I'm getting carried away, as I don't really know what it takes to do all that stuff.. but damn that would be a great keepsake.  JIM

Sean Courtney <dauber at banana-and-louie.org> wrote:Quoting Charles Preston :

> It is so great to hear Aquarius done by everyone, it gives me that
> home down HAIR feeling and sends chills through me. It would be great
> to have the whole song and have it put on CD & DVD and maid available
> to the Tribe. Remarkable job.

Believe me, I've been thinking the same thing...how cool it would be to make a
DVD of the night...of course, I have the Aquarius video, and I also have some
footage of Michael B's speech...I'd love to just gather all the video that was
shot -- I saw LOTS of people with camcorders and digicams and stuff --
and just
put as complete a video together as possible, even synching up
different videos
of the same thing to give the illusion of multiple camera angles...seriously,
if anybody's interested, I'd be happy to give it a go...