[Mb-hair] Debbie Reunion Archives

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Tue Oct 4 19:08:43 PDT 2005

Hi Debbie,

Really good to see your pictures again after meeting you in Bridgeport. Wish
I could have been there but things did not work out for me coming up to N.Y.
this time. All of these pictures sure make me feel as though I was there.
Notice that you also e-mail with Barry, I talk with him quite a bite. I have
talked to him a lot about the reunion an what I know of it. Do you read his
blogs that he writ's? There great. We have to have another reunion this
coming year so more of us can get together. We need to plan it now so we can
all set-a-side the time and save the money to be there and let nothing
interfere with us getting together.

Peace, Love, & Blessings
~~Charles~~