[Mb-hair] Big Archives web site update

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:58:15 PDT 2005

Thank you Jonathon, Beverly, Dagmar, and Ross for the compliments. They are
appreciated.

I have added several hundred more photos of the reunion, taken by Meredith,
Leo, Robin, and their significant others. These are all captioned now, so
that you can tell who everyone is. As Dagmar said - THANK YOU to everyone
who has sent me photos for the Archives, or has allowed me to use theirs for
this purpose. But there are still so many people there that we don't have
photos of. If you have photos that you aren't sending me because you think
they're not good enough, or have already been covered by another
photographer, please think again and send them - you never know when someone
in the background or on the side of a photo will turn out to be someone we
have no other photo of. For instance, those who stood or sat near the head
table during the speaches are well represented, but those of you who were
sitting near the stage are not. I have only one photo of Sally Shafer and
one of Elizabeth Caveness Esquibel. :-( And no photos at all of Steve and
Cindy Gamet, George Garcia, Gina Harding, Ted Parkins, Zora Rassmussen,
Danny Miller, Barbara Moore,Michael Hamilton, Charles Weldon, Leland Berner,
Kathy Nixon, Stephen Fenning, Susie Marn, Anne Ippolito,  Brenda Cooley, and
many, many other people who were there but have not (yet!) turned up in
photos (or haven't been correctly  identified). Sherwin, may I put your
photos up as well? At least Sally will be better represented then.

In addition, please take a look and let me know via email to dayton3 at rcn if
you can identify someone not identified in the photos up online, or if
anyone is misidentified!

So thank you to all who have sent photos and video, and please keep them
coming. Everyone who was there must be on someone's camera, even if only
their own.
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives