[Mb-hair] MANY THANKS

Rich Almack richalmack at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 20:38:44 PST 2005

Well.  I'm only guessing this is going to add to your thread Michael, and I
hope it does.  The obvious is this.  It's we who thank you; and for your
thanks, you are a million times welcomed.  You are a very cool guy who made
it possible for a whole lot of us to experience a once in a lifetime moment.
The moment continues, the space in which we've been is like space.  It
doesn't really end, and is easy to go back to. For me, the running of some
system is going to have to skip a generation.  My kid and most of the kids
I've met from his high school are so cool.  They all seem to have parents
with the same values we share, and they all seem to be headed in the right
diretion. It's sort of like inbreeding.  There are a lot of us, there are
more of them, and there will be more like them.  We'll watch from the wings.