[Mb-hair] CultureCatch.com - Fat From Culture No Turkey

DustyWright at aol.com DustyWright at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 07:40:30 PST 2005

Happy T-Day to all subscribers and friends from CultureCatch.com!

Tomorrow, after you've consumed more calories than you thought was humanly
possibly, save room for some calorie-free, but deliciously rich pop culture at
our site.   Including:

     An in-depth podcast with Michael Butler who explains his personal
friendship with JFK and who he thinks assassinated him as well as why the musical
Hair is the most important play to ever be launched in the world.

     A live music video vidcast of Bluegrass legend Del McCoury at Joe's Pub
in NYC!

     And plenty of wonderful new music reviews by Steve Holtje, lit reviews
by Ken Krimstein, and art talk by Sady O. Plus my take on the Sony BMG CD
recall due to their XCP pirating software and a complete list of all 52 CDs that
are being recalled and how to return you discs.

I'll be announcing a new contest to win a video iPod in the next few weeks,
so subscribe today and get all your podcasts delivered free to your iTunes or
other RSS reader today.

Converge is the Word!

Dusty Wright
PetRock, Inc.