[Mb-hair] [Fwd: hi nina]

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 19:12:20 PST 2005

Hey Vincent "Souls" sounds  wonderful & I wish you all the love & the luck
in the world world with it my brother, I also have a project called "Stuck
In The 60's. " We have these projects & work on them for years & never give
up because they are in are soul we belive in them as creative humanoids  I
just just got back in town doing an oldie show with Billy Joe Royal & others
up in Tenn. and the 'era' I tend to believe is bigger than ever. Whether or
not as Nina suggests as to writing another 'concept' is the "right" approach
I am  not sure. I tend to believe that as far as the the 60's is Hair is the
ultimate statement & could work irregardless of of the 'recarnation' , along
with "Souls" & "Stuck In The 60.s"

Love forever
Robin