[Mb-hair] Tacoma Leonard Peltier March

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Wed Nov 16 23:12:10 PST 2005

Please post widely

From: The Tacoma Leonard Peltier Support Group

IN THE SPIRIT OF UNIFIED SOLIDARITY
LEONARD PELTIER MARCH AND RALLY STATEMENT

13th ANNUAL NORTHWEST REGIONAL INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SOLIDARITY WITH
LEONARD PELTIER, MARCH AND RALLY FOR
JUSTICE SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2006
TACOMA, WA  12:00 NOON: MARCH FOR
JUSTICE.

Portland Ave. Park (on Portland Ave.
between E. 24th and E. Fairbanks Ave. Take
Portland Ave. exit off I-5 and head east)

1:00 PM: RALLY FOR JUSTICE. U.S. Federal
Court House, 1717 Pacific Ave.

"As individual fingers we can easily be
broken, but all together we make a mighty
fist".

Sitting Bull
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
The Oglala People are unconquered -- We
will not, and Leonard Peltier will not give
up the fight for justice.

In todays world it is more important than
ever to stand up to political persecution.
Over the past three years the City of
Tacoma has tried to stop our march and
has tried to intimidate us with a massive
show of police force. It was the support of
many good people and a legal team that
upheld our right to march in Tacoma.

Our annual focus for 13 years has been to
hold a peaceful march in solidarity with
Leonard Peltier's struggle. We will not stop
marching, we will not be intimidated and
we maintain the right to come out in public
in support of Leonard Peltier without
persecution.

We call on you as sisters and brothers to
join us at our Annual Regional Tacoma
March and Rally in Solidarity with Leonard
Peltier, as we send the message: We will
not give up! We will not surrender! We will
continue to stand for justice for Leonard
Peltier and for justice for all that he
represents for as long as it takes to set him
free!

Our strength is building and time is on our
side, the sweep of justice is moving
throughout the world and we are a part of
that great wave of truth and justice. Please
join with us on Feb.4, 2006 for a
tremendous show of solidarity, a march and
rally in Unified Solidarity for Justice for
Leonard Peltier. All of us working together
will free Leonard Peltier.

The Tacoma Leonard Peltier Support needs
your help. We need donations to help pay
for the publicity for the march and rally.
Please send donations to the address
below (make checks out to the Tacoma
Leonard Peltier Support Group. We need
help getting fliers and posters out and
setting up video showings. Please contact
us if you can help.

Thank you.

In The Spirit of Crazy Horse,

Steve Hapy, Jr.
Arthur J. Miller
Tacoma Leonard Peltier Support Group
P.O. Box 5464
Tacoma, WA 98415-00464

[1]Tacoma-lpsg at ojibwe.us or
[2]bayou at blarg.net

AFTER RALLY POT LUCK MEAL AND GET
TOGETHER:  Around 4:00 pm. At the
First United Methodist Church
423 Martin Luther King Jr Way.

>From the rally go south up the hill to
Martin Luther King Jr Way and turn right.
The church is right next to a large hospital.

The meal and gathering is hosted in
support of Leonard by the local Tacoma
group People for Peace, Justice and
Healing.