[Mb-hair] Hair at 40

lava DRAYERC001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 10:58:44 PST 2005

While it would be terrific to see and hear the original cast of HAiR again,
the hundreds of tribes that have sprung up around the world need a channel
for their experiences to be reborn.  HAiR touched us all in much the same
manner, changing our lives, our perspective, our being. We all need a chance
to capture and profess that spiritual feeling again.

So  maybe it should be a big thing.   how about a world wide revival of HAiR
in October of 2007. HAiR performed in hundreds of citys around the world at
the same time...

Imagine..

Aloha !