[Mb-hair] hair again

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 07:28:13 PST 2005

Vincent I think that is a good idea & it certainly could not hurt but I
don't know  if we would get much airplay since many songs have already been
hits in the past from Hair already recorded by established artirts of the
time & also the original soundtrack itself. But I do believe a version of
"The Flesh Failures" which has never been re- recorded properly would be our
best bet. The words in that song are just as powerful today if not more so
than ever. We might have to drop the "Manchester England England" section of
the song ( maybe not)  just for "continuity." I also tend to believe the
show itself done with "original cast members" is a strong enough idea with
or with out a recording to be successful.

Love forever
Robin