[Mb-hair] hi bro sherwin

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 17:01:54 PST 2005

Vincent my brother  what can I say I am partial to Claude and would love to
play him again, you know the strange thing is the more you guys talk about
it the more we begin to visualize & actually hear things, we all know the
script like the back of our hand & alot of the blocking so rehearsal should
really not take "all that long' & we already have more than a nucleolus for
a cast.  You wonder though if the public (like with any project) will "buy
it" because no "angel" will give us funding unless they believe it will. At
first I thought the concept was kind of funny but the more I think about it
just might work. You couldn't call it "Hair featuring the original cast" but
you say somthing like call "Hair featuring original cast members" possibly ?

Love forever
Robin