[Mb-hair] from Dan

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 7 12:49:08 PST 2005

Hey Dan

Right on the apathy in this counrty is astounding, it seems like the everyone is to busy running around looking for the ultimate orgasm and seeking decadence and couldn't be bothered with whats really going on in the world. I do think that when we start to throw "bigger stones" at Iran that that might be the spark to light a fire under the ass of this generation to want to speak up & protest one can only hope. Keep teaching the children well brother, I to long for the next revolution.

Love forever
Robin