[Mb-hair] UPDATED STATISTICS FOR CANADA

IHHS at aol.com IHHS at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 19:34:16 PST 2005

Guns & Doctors  Stats

Doctors:

The number of doctors  in Canada is 700,000.

Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are  120,000.

Accidental deaths per physician is  17.14%

*Statistics courtesy of the Canadian  Dept of health and Human Resources

Guns:

The number of guns owned in  Canada is 80,000,000 ( yes that's 80 million)

The number of accidental  gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1500.

The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is  0.001875%.

*Statistics  courtesy of the RCMP

So statistically, doctors are approximately 9000 times  more dangerous than
gun owners.

Remember, guns don't kill people, doctors do.

FACT:
NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN AND MAY NOT APPROVE OF  THEM, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS
AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Please alert all your  friends to this alarming threat.
We must ban doctors before this  gets  completely out of hand.

Out of concern for the  public at large, I have withheld statistics on
lawyers for fear the shock  would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.

Then we would  be in real trouble.