[Mb-hair] Re: Hair/Rent

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Tue Nov 1 07:56:45 PST 2005

Hi Richard.... On List....  :-)

Question: When you say if/when you do another production of HAiR you will put it 5 to 10 years in the future? Earlier when you mentioned you would update it I THOUGHT you meant to current time.... so just checking?? And NO I am not picking on you,  just wanted to clarify the time line.

peace,
barbara