[Mb-hair] FYI

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 13:00:42 PDT 2005

Dear,dear Phillip,
        Hi!!!!!!!!!!  So wonderful to see your name on the list!! So far as
I can see, I have been the only tribe member from San Francisco. I too
remember that glorious day in "68"!  But mine was in S.F. Annie,Lydia, and
myself were in a Great Rock group called "Stoneground". I actually was
Lydia's replacement. It gave us all a wonderful chance to tour the world and
work with alot of Great people as well. I am so happy to hear that you are
well!  I have been trying to locate more S.F. tribe members.  Do you know
where any are Phillip? By the way my son Jeremy will be so happy as well!
You were one of his favorites growing up on The Vice!!!! I hope to hear from
you!
                      Love,Peace,Happiness!~Elizabeth Caveness