[Mb-hair] Re: FYI

Philip Michael Thomas smorais1 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 27 07:51:55 PDT 2005

Michael,
     Thank you for sharing Michael Butler's Blog.  I really enjoyed
reading it.  Especially the part about "HAIR".   I was one of those
actors who enjoyed being on stage.  Hair was absolutely my crowing
glory and started my fabulous career with my first audition in March of
1968 at the Aquarius Theater in Los Angeles and thirteen auditions
later I was Hud and Berger in the San Francisco production for eighteen
months.  As I am writing and producing my new musical "SACHA"   I
always get inspiration from that wonderful time and I know that "SACHA"
will be a star making vehicle for many actors in the near future.  Big
hugs and lots of love from my heart to you.

" WHAT GREATER RISK IS THERE TO TAKE... THAN TO LOVE ... AND TO BE
LOVED IN RETURN?"  King Akassh falls in love with Sacha and vows his
love.

Peace,

Philip Michael Thomas

end of song. sacha and king akaash arrive in the kingdom of
imagination. the place is opulent, beautiful and spectacular.   they
are greeted with a ceremony preparing them for their wedding vows.)

ACT 11 SCENE 6
KING AKAASH
SACHA, WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF IMAGINATION. ALL OF
THIS I GIVE TO YOU. I VOW MY LOVE, MY LIFE,  TO YOU I
WILL MAKE ANY SACRIFICE. I VOW MY HEART MY SOUL. LOVE
HAS COMPLETE CONTROL.  WILL YOU BE MY QUEEN?

SACHA
NOTHING, WOULD MEAN MORE TO ME, THAN TO SHARE MY LOVE
FOREVER, WITH YOU.

(king akaash begins to sing “i vow my love” sacha joins in. music for i
vow my love.
PRINCE AKAASH

HOLD MY HAND

COME WALK WITH ME