[Mb-hair] HI EVERYONE in the TRIBE

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 07:46:09 PDT 2005

Hi Charles,

Keep the faith and prayers going. Best wishes to you.

Peace and Blessings ~ Jonathon

Charles Preston <cpreston1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi Tribe,

Very sorry about not being able to make it to Bridgeport, I see a lot of very nice pictures so far, I miss all of you.
Well I am back resurrected again, gee this is getting to be a job every time I turn around having to be resurrected. The things that go on in my life are so confusing sometimes I wonder when it is all going to slow down? But that's life!!! At this point I don't see things slowing for another 10 years right now. I am now in the process of finding another place to move to for a while, I think I am going to the mountains in Jasper Georgia. I hope I can keep all of my contact information the same except for my address, I will let everyone know about all the changes when they happen if any except address, I do know I will start living up there within a week or so. I will not lose contact.

Peace, Love, & Blessings to all ~~Charles~~

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.

http://mail.yahoo.com