[Mb-hair] HI EVERYONE in the TRIBE

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Fri May 27 23:01:00 PDT 2005

Good Luck to you Charles.... :-)

peace,
barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Preston
Sent: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:13:37 -0700
To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
Subject: [Mb-hair] HI EVERYONE in the TRIBE

Hi Tribe,

Very sorry about not being able to make it to Bridgeport, I see a lot of very nice pictures so far, I miss all of you.
Well I am back resurrected again, gee this is getting to be a job every time I turn around having to be resurrected. The things that go on in my life are so confusing sometimes I wonder when it is all going to slow down? But that's life!!! At this point I don't see things slowing for another 10 years right now. I am now in the process of finding another place to move to for a while, I think I am going to the mountains in Jasper Georgia. I hope I can keep all of my contact information the same except for my address, I will let everyone know about all the changes when they happen if any except address, I do know I will start living up there within a week or so. I will not lose contact.

Peace, Love, & Blessings to all ~~Charles~~