[Mb-hair] Its Pappy from Los Angeles

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 15:23:51 PDT 2005

Pappy!

Great to hear from you. Glad all is well.

Peace and Blessings ~ Jonathon Johnson

(San Diego)

David Hunt <pappynson at mac.com> wrote:
Michael

hey this is Pappy from Los Angeles. Are you still going to take my
tour? (smile)

Listen keep inform of the reunion coming up. But where is it going to
take place?

As you know I live up in the mountains with the "Big Horn Mountainmen."
But I will come down for that reunion. If anyone is out in the Los
Angeles area and you would like to come up to our encampment let me
know and I would be happy to invite you guys up. We are now in the
Northern Seirra Nevada Mountains. I will be returning after the
Memorial Day holday for business and school.

Hope all of the Hair tribe members are doing well, I know I'm great and
living this wonderful dream I'm in on life.

Love Ya
David Hunt/Pappi

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.